We check orders sent out very carefully but in the unlikely event we have made a mistake we will fix or refund the cost of the item.
If you received the items you ordered but would like to return them, please request an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number prior to returning your item. It allows us to identify items we receive with the sender. For items you are returning at your pleasure, you are responsible for any return shipping costs. We may charge you up to a 30% re-stocking fee.
Important Return Information
* This return authorization is only good for 10 days from time of issue and is for uncut fabric.
* Please make sure that the return authorization number is written on the outside of the package
* There is up to a 30% re-stocking charge for all items
* Please package your items so they will be received in good condition. Items received in poor condition, such as but not limited to soiled, wrinkled, cut or wet, will not be credited
* We do not reimburse shipping costs for return packages